Monday, November 12, 2007

Self Reflection

Self-Reflection

1. Review your trench journal (blog format or journal format) and comment on your work product for this project. After reviewing the layout of my online journal I found myself impressed at my work. I think that the ability to think like a soldier would in war really allowed us to comprehend the novel even better.


2. Did you like this project? Why? This project was a good opportunity for us to learn history while understanding a novel. I liked this project because in incorporated our ability to think outside the box and come of a new way to analyze a novel.


3. How does your work reflect your learning? After reviewing all my work I have seen that I have evolved from last year. My mind has adapted to a creative thinking environment instead of always thinking mechanically. The processes that were used to complete this project primarily incorporated creativity.


4. What did you learn about yourself? I have learned that I myself can easily understand any novel if I take different approaches to it. Through the amount of work that I have put into this project I have also comprehended that I have a decent work ethic.

5. What did you learn about war? About life’s lessons? I have primarily learnt that war is not something that you would ever want to experience within your lifetime. War is a brute reality that only causes death and pain to many. This also leads me to come to say that life is a privilege that you must enjoy. You should live to protect those that you love and care for. In addition to this you should always be willing to hear the problems of others.

No comments: